After 3 back-to-back nights of sold-out audiences for her Eras Tour this spring, Arlington is ecstatic to welcome back the Swifties for the Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour Collection on display exclusively at the Arlington Museum of Art from June 3 through September 24.
Don’t have a Cruel Summer while you are in Arlington for this one-of-a-kind exhibit. I Know Places you would Run to! So It Goes… that It’s Nice to Have a Friend while you are here, That’s When we had the idea to write “13 Things To Do While You Are in Arlington for the Taylor Swift Exhibit (Chamber Version)”. We want you to enjoy your Stay, Stay, Stay before you say Bye Bye Baby. We hope when you get here you will find Wonderland, and are Enchanted by our Place in this World. We think it’s The One and filled with Happiness. Have The Best Day with us in Arlington!
- Have a delicious meal at Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince Lebanese Grill
- Hop in the Getaway Car at K1 Racing
- Don’t munch on Sweet Nothing’s, visit Sugar Bee Bakery and try their delicious baked goods!
- If This Was a Movie it would be playing at LOOK! (Cinema) What You Made Me Do
- Get Gorgeous at Glow & Glam with a facial
- After visiting the museum, check out Texas Live! On Saturday nights to see the Mirrorball drop
- Meet us at Midnight for some Insomnia Cookies
- Visit a Christmas Tree Farm all year ‘round at Campo Verde
- Hop on a White Horse at Golden Gait Stables
- Become a Cowboy Like Me and check out the art tour at AT&T Stadium
- Are you …Ready For It? Visit that island breeze at One Love Caribbean Lounge
- Axe throwing at Lonestar Axe Throwing feels Better Than Revenge
- We love Seven (VII) Kitchen and Cocktails from the moon and to Saturn
We don’t want you to think You’re On Your Own Kid, so we have some more recommendations From the Vault…
- Find your Peace at Sunshine Yoga Shack
- Take yourself to The Lake(s) Viridian to spend some time in The Outside
- Looking for a new Dress to visit the exhibit? Stop by the Arlington Highlands Mall
- Karma Feat. Rita’s Ice Spice is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day
- Watch it Begin Again at White Rhino Coffee
- No need to stay in Exile, visit the Sanford House Inn & Spa
- Looking for something that Hits Different? Then try the mochi donuts and boba at Fat Straws
- It’s always a rollercoaster kind of rush at Six Flags Over Texas!
- Get into the End Game at Free Play
Stay up until the Daylight with us for our Chamber recommendations, 3 A.M. Version
- Get a Blank Space filled with a new tattoo at Pistol Pete’s Tatoo/Piercing Saloon & Hair 2.0!
- Need a new Cardigan? Stop by Gracie Lane
- Before It’s Time to Go, we’re still at the restaurant because Candlelight Inn is so delicious!
- With spices so hot, you might not be able to Tolerate It at Atomic Wings
- You will have plenty of Picture(s) To Burn if you visit Shutter Bug Selfie Studio
- Stop by the UTA Planetarium to see the Starlight from around the universe
- Buttermilk Sky Pie has treats that are truly Sweeter Than Fiction
- Get into some Champagne Problems at The Tipsy Oak
- Stumble on home to AlleyCats bowling!
As you can see, The Lucky One is whoever gets to visit all our Superstar businesses here in Arlington. Don’t You become Invisible! Make sure to ask the traffic lights if it will be alright to Jump then Fall into any of our local businesses. We know All Too Well how Sad, Beautiful, Tragic it is to not be here Forever & Always, so I Wish You Would, Come Back… Be Here again. Don’t say Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve– visit all of our favorite spots!
The Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce