About the Chamber Networking Groups
Chamber Networking Groups are structured to maximize networking opportunities by having only one industry represented per group (ie. one Realtor, one Restaurant, one Banker, etc.) As a result, you gain enough knowledge and trust about this person, feeling comfortable to (1) use them personally when needed, and (2) refer them to your network of friends and business associates that need their product or services.
CNG’s also provide the following:
- Education about each industry through weekly presentations provided by each group member
- Education about business topics
- Knowledge about community news and events, shared within the group
- Save money by using member services
- Better understanding of Chamber events and opportunities
*Building new key relationships with other business leaders and community supporters
Thank you to our June Networking Group Sponsors!
How Do I Join a Chamber Networking Group?
- You must be a member in good standing
- We ask you to call each groups Chair, asking if you can visit. This serves two purposes
- Confirm they are meeting at the Chamber or off-site that day
- Confirm there is not a person occupying that industry seat yet in that group
- Visit each group (with an opening in your industry seat) twice before deciding which group to join.
- Once you decide which group to join, fill out the application here, along with the Networking Guidelines here and submit to the Chair of your group for approval.
- For General Members, cost is $75/year. For Corporate Members, it is complimentary with your membership.
- Corporate Members can visit all groups that do not have that industry seat taken. They must have one “main group”, which will be the one they will be listed on the website and must adhere to attendance guidelines as stated in the Networking Guidelines that they sign and agree to. Please call Chair to notify them that you will be visiting.