Membership in the Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce is an investment in growing your business and an investment in the economic vitality of the Greater Arlington area. Your membership provides significant access to new customers, the community capital and continuing education and training. The Chamber delivers a platform to network with community and business leaders, to build valuable business-building relationships and to develop both professionally and personally.
The Greater Arlington Chamber may be one of the most valuable investments you annually make for your business.
Access to Customers and Community
Members use the vast resources of the Greater Arlington Chamber to gain access to prospects, customers and key influential leaders in our community. We encourage our members to network, fully utilize the awareness and business-building tools and engage in all relevant activities.
To gain access to prospects and the community, your membership includes the following:
- Business Over Breakfast - LINK to BOB in the Initiatives and Networking section
- Chamber After Hours
- Listing in Chamber Membership & Community Profile
- Online Business Directory
- Member Marketplace -Business-to-business offers
- Subscription to Weekly Chamber Newsletter
- Ribbon Cutting
- Member Discounts to Annual Events
- Membership opportunities to Women’s Alliance, Young Professionals and Latino Business activities and events.
- Networking Leads Groups ($75 per year with Chamber membership)
- Chamber Councils and Committees
Access to Continuing Education, information and Training
Members may take advantage of a wide-range of professional development seminars - our Business Leaders Series. The Women’s Alliance, Young Professionals and our Latino Business Group host quarterly luncheon seminars on topics ranging from starting a business, financial planning, social media, health care/aging, business tax laws and more.
Supplementing our seminar series are our partners. The City of Arlington, Tarrant Small Business Development Center, Small Business Administration, SCORE and other member partners provide educational seminars - may held at the Chamber. Topics for these seminars include understanding Quickbooks, City, School District and UTA contracting, SBA financing and employment.