- This event has passed.
14th Annual State of the City Address
October 16, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Registration is now closed! Please call Henry at 817-543-4284 if interested in attending this event.
Join the Greater Arlington Chamber of Commerce and Mayor Jeff Williams for our 14th Annual State of the City Address as we discuss the new developments and opportunities in Arlington. In Arlington, we can, we do. The City continues to dream big when it comes to creating a vibrant community. From maintaining its reputation as a leader in the exploration of innovative transportation technology to the pursuit of economic, tourism and education opportunities, Mayor Williams will highlight both the City’s current success and the vision for the future at the Esports Stadium Arlington & Expo Center.
- Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Asia Times Square
- Frost Bank
- Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Attorneys at Law, LLP
- Medical City Arlington
- PlainsCapital Bank
- Tarrant County College – Southeast Campus
- Texas Health Resources
- Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- TrueNorth Insurance and Financial Strategies
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- Affiliated Bank
- Arlington Board of Realtors
- Arlington Independent School District
- Arlington Life Shelter
- City of Arlington
- Curnutt & Hafer, L.L.P.
- Jim Ross Law Group, P.C.
- L3 Technologies, Link Training & Simulation
- LBL Architects, Inc.
- Manhattan Construction Company
- Oncor Electric Delivery
- Peyco Southwest Realty, Inc.
- Pinnacle Bank
- PSK LLP
- Simmons Bank
- Six Flags Over Texas / Hurricane Harbor
- The Oakridge School
- United Way of Tarrant County – Arlington Regional Office
- Viridian Holdings LP
- Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County
Become a Sponsor
Choose the level that suits your business from the choices before. Call our team for more information or to become a sponsor.
Platinum Sponsor – $3,000 (6 Total, Only 1 left!)
All Gold Sponsor Benefits Plus
- Premium Table Placement
- Logo on Chamber Website
- Recognition on All Event Announcements
Gold Sponsor – $2,200
All Bronze Sponsor Benefits Plus
- Recognition During Event Remarks
- Listing on Chamber Website
- Listing on Event Flyer
Bronze Sponsor – $1,200
- One (1) Preferred Table of Ten (10)
- Logo in Pre-Show Slide Presentation
- Logo in Printed Program
- Table Sign Recognition