WorkForce Solutions for Tarrant County is here to help you! Under the direction of the Texas WorkForce Commission, they share the common goal of supporting employers and workers through workforce development initiatives. Let’s break down how WorkForce Solutions can help you in your job hunt whether you are an employer or a job seeker.
Job hunting can be overwhelming, but WorkForce Solutions can help you in many different aspects of finding a job that works for you, your education and your lifestyle.
If you are a job seeker:
- Schedule a Virtual Appointment or Visit the Arlington WorkForce Center
- A Workforce partner will assist you in the job search, align you with proper training events, and more.
- Join Career Training and Adult Education Programs
- These programs are for you if you are currently employed, need specific skills training, or want education to pursue your GED.
- Get Childcare
- Childcare is another solution provided by WorkForce that is offered to low-income families to help overcome hiring obstacles.
If you are an employer, WorkForce Solutions provide:
- Outplacement Services
- Candidate Recruitment
- Virtual Career Coach
WorkForce Solutions of Tarrant Count is here to help the community. On top of their programs for employers and employees, they have targeted programs for veterans, people with disabilities, and more. These programs are specialized to help the targeted population face barriers to employment. We recommend taking every advantage you can to find your career, and WorkForce is a great place to start. Set up your appointment to get started at Customer Interest Form (qualtrics.com)
Written by: Chase Fowler