Attention youth and young adult students of Arlington! Applications are now open for our yearly scholarship opportunities. This year we are awarding $55,000 across 22 scholarships.
The deadline for The Dr. Judith J. Carrier Scholarships application is December 4, 2022 @ 11:59pm CST.
The deadline for The American Dream Scholarship, The Greater Arlington Chamber Scholarship and The Innovation Scholarship is Sunday, February 26, 2023 @ 11:59pm CST
Here are the scholarships being offered this year:
The Dr. Judith J. Carrier Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities
- Three $1,000 Scholarships to Tarrant County College-Southeast.
- Three $1,500 Scholarships to the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Graduate Scholarship Opportunities
- Three $2,000 Scholarships to the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Nursing Scholarship Opportunities
- One $3,000 Scholarship to the University of Texas at Arlington College of Nursing – SPONSORED BY MEDICAL CITY ARLINGTON.
- One $3,000 Scholarship to the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) – SPONSORED BY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES | TEXAS HEALTH ARLINGTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
You can apply for one, two or three of the following scholarships with one application.
The American Dream Scholarship
- One $1,000 scholarship to attend either Tarrant County College or the University of Texas at Arlington to graduating seniors in the Arlington ISD who are first-generation college students and of Latino/Hispanic descent.
The Greater Arlington Chamber Scholarship
- Eight $2,500 scholarships to one graduating senior from each of the six traditional high schools and the two early college high schools.
The Innovation Scholarship, Sponsored by the Pettinger Foundation
- Two $5,000 scholarships to graduating Arlington ISD students who are currently enrolled in a STEM-related career pathway.
For more information and links to apply, visit our scholarship page here.