Early voting begins today, May 24th, and continues through June 1st in the Arlington City Runoff Elections.
Runoff Election Day in Arlington is actually June 5th to determine the winner of the race for Mayor and City Council District 3. Arlington municipal elections require the winner to have 50% of the vote plus one. Seven candidates were in the race for Mayor and four candidates in the race for City Council District 3. None of the candidates reached the required vote totals, so the two top finishers in each race face each other in a runoff election.
Top vote getters in the race for Mayor were attorney and business owner Jim Ross and Michael Glaspie, minister at Mount Olive Baptist Church in Arlington. You can learn more about Jim and Michael at their campaign websites. To learn more about Jim Ross Click Here for the Jim Ross for Mayor website. To learn more about Michael Glaspie Click Here for the Michael Glaspie for Arlington Website.
Top vote getters in the race for City Council District 3 were Diana Saleh and Nikkie Hunter. You can learn more about the candidates by visiting their websites. To learn more about Diana Saleh Click Here for the Diana for Arlington website. To learn more about Nikki Hunter Click Here for Nikki for District 3 website.
Don’t forget, early voting begins today, May 24th, and continues through June 1st.
Early Voting Locations
• Bob Duncan Center 2800 S Center Street Arlington 76014
• Elzie Odom Athletic Center 1601 NE Green Oaks Boulevard Arlington 76006
• Junior League of Arlington 4002 W Pioneer Parkway Arlington 76013
• South Service Center 1100 SW Green Oaks Boulevard Arlington 76017
• Tarrant County Sub‐Courthouse 700 E Abram Street Arlington 76010
• TCC Southeast Campus ‐ Portable 2100 Southeast Parkway Arlington 76018
• UTA Maverick Activities Center 500 W Nedderman Drive Arlington 76019
Early Voting Hours
• Monday, May 24, 2021 – Thursday, May 27, 2021 – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Friday, May 28, 2021 – Saturday, May 29, 2021 – 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
• Sunday, May 30, 2021 – 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
• Monday, May 31, 2021 – CLOSED DUE TO MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
• Tuesday, June 1, 2021 – 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.